天下起雨了, 人是不快乐

September 06, 2013


Skies are dark and it's time to rain. Feeling moody today. Just like the weather.
In everyday life here is just like holding that hot pink umbrella to everywhere I go telling others that I'm fine. But, I'm not. Maybe this isn't my right place. Or maybe it's just me acting up. I think I need to keep myself in a busy status....loaded with tonnes of assignments, projects, activities, you name it, until I will not have the time to occupy my brain with all sort of rubbish thinking.....sigh.....in the end, let me tell you, I'll have stress level went up high enough just like the Twin Tower and start complaining that 24 hrs is never enough. 
You see, humans will never be satisfied. 
Whatever it is, rain falls. Eventually, it'll stop.


Now wave goodbye to misery. Wipe the 'tears' and hide the fears. 
I need to keep reminding myself that the rainbow always appears after it rains. 
Now, how I wish I could just run to the end of the rainbow.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Be an e-tailPR blogger

Flickr Images

Subscribe