HOW I SPENT MY BIRTH MONTH

March 01, 2018





1. Chinese New Year is about to end, which means that's the end of my birth month also. So, on this final day, the Februarians so-call the 29th, I'm gonna let you know how I spent my birthday month.

2. On the very exact date, I celebrated with both my parents at Belfield Rd. The environment is good, the price was okay, taste of the food is a lil bland but the waitress was polite. For 3 person, we only ordered the Paulaner Pork Rib.

3. This year, out of expectation, I have a slice of cake from Starbucks, one whole cake from my colleagues, 3 slices of cake from my family, and a cake pop from myself. So, expect less for more.

4. Bought myself some gift from Hermo, and got a surprise birthday card from them! The most unexpected one is the gift from my sisters. 

5. Just one of my Chinese New Year #ootd and got photobommed by my brother with a #minilove.
But, he said it was supposed to be a fucking finger.

That's all for this month. I'm trying hard to keep updating my blog. But, this time I procrastinated again. So, I'm still  awake here at 3.21am to at least finish this short post. Let's hope for a better one next month. Good night~ Still need to work tomorrow... and have to attend a training...OMG! Kbye.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Be an e-tailPR blogger

Flickr Images

Subscribe